Saturday, September 17, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #113 {A Sketch} - Winner and top 5

Well I must say Karen's sketch certainly brought out some amazing work from our entrants this week. When I first saw it I honestly loved it but was worried it would be too busy! But I've actually based another card on it already because I loved using it so much - and it appears you did too. Once again it was a tough vote for the MDUC DT gals - but they managed to come up with a winner and this week we would like to congratulate......


Janet {4}

I love all the elements Janet has used in her card. And the way the images are 'cut off ' and the colouring fades out is beautifully done. A truly gorgeous card. If you want to check out more of Janet's amazing work you can check out her blog HERE.

Janet can you please email Kylie at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize.


And now onto this week's Top 5 - but as the entries were so amazing we couldn't narrow it down to just 5 so 
we have a Top 6 again this week! Congratulations....



These are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! Don't forget to pop back tomorrow morning and check out our new challenge.

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx

3 comments:

  1. Yippy!!! I'm so proud to be in the Top 5
    I have put your badge on my blog with pride THANK YOU!
    Congratulations to everyone else,
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaauuuwwww !!!
    Thanks for choosing my card!!

    Big hug
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooooooow thank you so much !I put the banner on my sidebar with pride! At once....
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete