Saturday, November 6, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #70 {Halloween *inspired*} - Winner and Top 5

Thanx to everyone who entered this week's SPOOKTACULAR challenge. It's great to see a touch of the ghoul come to Magnolia Down Under Challenges. I for one have had a blast discovering my dark side this year - we Aussies don't really get into Halloween too much but when you craft in a global community it kinda sucks you in a bit - LOL. If my daughter wasn't in the midst of end of year exams I think I would have held a Halloween party myself!

But enough chatter - I know you guys want to see who our winner and top 5 are this week  - so here goes.

Congratulations to our winner........
Hanna {10}

Wow - what an amazing card and gift box coffin young Hanna created - like many crafters I am in awe of Hanna's ridiculous amount of talent. You can check out more of Hanna's amazing work on her blog HERE.

Hanna could you please email Kylie at kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to collect your winner's badge.

And because you guys make it soo hard for us to get clear winners our fabulous top 5 this week is actually a TOP 6 - and here they are in numerical order....

Chris {4}
Susie Sugar {8}
Camilla {11}
Louise {22}
Catz {24}
Soo Cho {25}

Congratulations go to you all - make sure you grab our Top 5 badge from the side bar to show all your blog friends just how fantastically clever you all are!!!

Once again we'd like to thank ALL of our wonderful entries for this week and we hope you'll pop back tomorrow morning to check out our next challenge - I know the DT will have some gorgeous eye candy for you and you may even learn a little something new too - oooh a hint - LOL. Until then - Happy Stamping!!!

xXx

2 comments:

  1. A BIG congrats to all the winners!

    Such amazing projects and cards!

    Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thank you for picking me in your top 5 I'm so happy thank you its an honour
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete